At last, the wonderful grass decided to make an appearance! The fields and plains of green miracles had shown themselves. Finally, we could see some significance of Spring! However, is it really realistic in the middle of February? No, but we can dream about it all we want. Through all this happiness, I forgot the real reason I was kind of 'down.' The "white stuff" though it should drop by in Pewaukee. Why? Ask Mother Nature. Just when I thought that I could possibly take my bike out for a spin, I don't think the weather wanted me too. While looking outside, I realized that something of my work was still pending. About an hour later, the driveway was clear, thanks to me! Seeing that it was pretty bad outside, my hopes weren't up. Just by the expression on my face, anybody could tell that I would probably be out there all night. It never stops, does it?!
I loved this piece. Sure, I was down about getting snow too but you can't help it from happening. I loved this piece and I could really relate to what you are saying great job Gayathri.
ReplyDelete