Do you remember when you were that naïve child?
Racing to get a glimpse of the future, always forgetting the present.
Whenever you feel at panic, someone is always there with you.
Always thinking about something, whether it may be the right thing or not, it is still a thought.
Needing to have everything done for you; dependent on someone.
Help should always be on the way, because "alone" isn't an option.
You are dependent, I am independent.
You want the future to come quick, I like to dwell on the past.
You have a broad, and subconscious mind, thinking of anything and everything.
Thinking is great; but for me, not too much.
To succeed, help should be by your side.
I am already on the way to succeeding.
Even though our abilities vary in many ways, one thing we both have is the opportunity to set our minds to do whatever we want.
Though help is needed on the rest, together, we can both get through this task.
Through thick and thin,
through soft and hard,
even through those times when your mind starts to fall,
I will be with you to help you succeed
Racing to get a glimpse of the future, always forgetting the present.
Whenever you feel at panic, someone is always there with you.
Always thinking about something, whether it may be the right thing or not, it is still a thought.
Needing to have everything done for you; dependent on someone.
Help should always be on the way, because "alone" isn't an option.
You are dependent, I am independent.
You want the future to come quick, I like to dwell on the past.
You have a broad, and subconscious mind, thinking of anything and everything.
Thinking is great; but for me, not too much.
To succeed, help should be by your side.
I am already on the way to succeeding.
Even though our abilities vary in many ways, one thing we both have is the opportunity to set our minds to do whatever we want.
Though help is needed on the rest, together, we can both get through this task.
Through thick and thin,
through soft and hard,
even through those times when your mind starts to fall,
I will be with you to help you succeed
OK well I liked this piece... it was very interesting. I like it cause we always want the future to come quick... WANT SO MORE!!!!!!!!!!! :))
ReplyDelete