( I posted something on it earlier )
Anyway, I got the results and i'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!!! I got the envelope in the mail and it says:
Dear Gayathri,
Congratulations! You have been accepted as a
member of MYSO Flute Chorale for the 2010-
11 season. We look forward to having you as a
member of MYSO during our exciting
upcoming season!!
When I read that, I literally jumped up and down.
It was so exciting.
Well, it starts in September. The rehearsal dates are Mondays from 6:15 - 7:30 PM.
Uggh.... Monday......
Anyway, you should come watch me perform.
Ok, well I can't wait!!
Bye!!
Great Job and now you have to work very hard.
ReplyDeleteDearest Little G3
ReplyDeleteHeartiest Congrats for this "Himalayan Peak" ascended! As you learnt 'flute' only after coming to Wisconsin & what an achievement!We are proud to call ourselves as your grand parents!We can watch only if you send the video?!
Patti/Thatha
Dear G3,
ReplyDeleteWOW! What Blogs u r sending,I never miss ur blogs.That too,all the Blogs r simply amazing! Very interesting.I was reminded of my school days,but luckily, I studied in the same school. As u know we friends meet regularly! Ur poem made a very interesting read. Ur getting selected in the MYSO, make us continue to feel very proud of u, leave alone happy. U continue to send such interesting Blogs. Ur very luving, aff.& proud, Patti.
Thatha joins Patti, this time, giving precedence to Patti to write the comment as she desired!
It is so cool you made it into the orchestra. that must be aswesome do well.
ReplyDelete