Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog Maintenance: MYSO Audition

Have you ever felt pressured or nervous or maybe even scared about auditioning for something? Well, that's exactly how I feel. I am auditioning for the Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra (MYSO) on Saturday April 24th. I'll be playing the flute. For my audition, I will have to play some scales, play my own solo piece, and do some sight reading. If I qualify, then I can continue in a special program called Flute Chorale. If I do not qualify, then I can always try again next year. Anyway, this is a BIG big thing for me. Since, I take private flute lessons, my private lesson teacher recommended me for the MYSO. So, wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. April 24th will surely qualify you to Flute Chorale! Our fervent Prayers for your Success!
    Patti/Thatha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is a big thing! Let me know how it went. Also, you hit on a good topic here: apprehension. Try some poetry using your feelings from this subject.

    ReplyDelete