Tuesday, September 28, 2010

WHO IS THIS "ASA CLARK"???????????

If you are in Mrs. Reagles L.A. class, then you've probably heard of Asa Clark. Some weirdo is posing as Asa Clark and saying that he is from the afterlife and starting to live an educational life. We all wonder who this is and why they are doing it. (Our school was named after Asa Clark...) I am typing this fast, as I am busy, but please do go to http://asaclark.blogspot.com/ It will creep you OUT! Read it and just think. Please do tell ME what YOU THINK AND WHO IS THIS PERSON!! I will let you know more as I know more...!

7 comments:

  1. IT'S A MYSTERY........IT IS KINDA CREEPY THOUGH..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this really wierd. creepy!!!! wonder what this 'Asa clark' will email next??????!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I think this is really interesting... I really want to know who he/she is.... I hope we find out before high school! And Sam I don't think that it is Chuck Norris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know, Kim. There have been many "awkward" accomplices throughout history. Like Jake, or Elwood Blue, I don't know; but it could be anyone, even though it is NOT Chuck Norris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAH you guys are funny! Thanks for commenting!!

    ReplyDelete